Thursday, September 1, 2011

My TAKE

As I sat on my desk my mind wandered as I wondered what the lecturer was trying to say. More humanities... I wanted to listen to them no more. The unit was Philosophical Anthropology. I knew not the definition nor what to expect. I was certain though that i wanted not to be a philosopher. Or may be I lacked the interest. I waited in earnest for the lecture to commence. I skimmed through the slide...short new names they were. Ens to represent being and a being having both manner of being and act of being. That was Greek. It felt like trying to understand a higher being. The lecturer made everything so simple. But he was right about one thing; we couldn't decipher much from his notes if we did not attend his class. What makes a being???..Accidents and Substances. More in the next class.

No comments:

Post a Comment