Monday, November 16, 2009

Heartfelt

I have taken my time

looking back at each and every moment

just taking a ponder

had i not met you

I must say things have changed

you may not believe me

but that's just the truth

i hope you can believe me

saying i cant live without you

that may be a hyperbole

but i need you around me

i dont want to walk ahead of you

i may not be the best lead

but walking together

you and i

makes my life fulfilling

i want to believe its the same with you

as i enjoy watching you in every way

right now you may not be near

but i want you to know you are so dear

i enjoy sharing my moments with you

those that camera may not capture

those that words may not tell

just those only the heart can speak

My heart feels closer to yours

Don't deny me the chance

because though my words may not tell

my heart yells it all

all to the skies

all to the world

even to the heavens

saying you are my all.

You mean so much to me

No comments:

Post a Comment