Monday, November 16, 2009

Troubled

I have tried to fathom
i am trying to ponder
i just cannot get it
all i know i am scared

The thought of it
fills me with fear galore
with every tear
i just cant understand


I think of them hacking
i think of them torturing
i think of them whipping
i think of burning

How could they be so cruel?
how so inhuman?
how so inconsiderate?
to end their life like that

The thought of dozing off
suddenly cut short by the fear
the thought of a tomorrow
seems just far like a solar eclipse

I try to close my eyes
I can only see it happen
i see the blood trickle
i hear the shouts and screams



The peace of a quiet night
has now turned into a scary ghost
the terror is all over their face
The terror of the death
the terror of the killers amongst them


When shall we find peace
what do they really want
How much blood will they pour
is all I ask
just let us know
let them know
stop creating a nightmare
just let there be peace

No comments:

Post a Comment